IP Law Daily
- PATENT—D. Nev.: Patent for placing wagers on multiple sporting events unpatentable as directed to abstract idea
- COPYRIGHT—D. Del.: Court issues a straightforward reminder of copyright standing rules
- COPYRIGHT—M.D. Tenn.: Dispute over photo of Garth Brooks transferred to Texas due to lack of personal jurisdiction
- TRADEMARK—D. Minn.: Antitrust claims against Sleep Number put to rest
- TRADEMARK—TTAB: REIFEL mark not registrable as primarily merely a surname
- TRADEMARK—TTAB: VUSE CHARGE BEYOND confusable with BEYOND for e-cigarettes
© 2023 CCH Incorporated and its affiliates and licensors. All rights reserved.