IP Law Daily
- TRADE SECRETS—2d Cir.: Appeals court vacates jury’s award of $285 million in DTSA damages to software provider
- BLOG TRACKER—Noteworthy blog posts and other commentary
- COPYRIGHT—C.D. Cal.: No DMCA violation for logging into a database with credentials that have passed to someone else
- COPYRIGHT—N.D. Cal.: Photographer’s new theories of secondary liability against Meta fail to pass muster
- TECHNOLOGY/INTERNET NEWS: Minnesota Governor signs right-to-repair law covering most electronic products
- TRADEMARK—D. Del.: Overhead door company’s registered DIAMOND STATE DOOR mark was not protectible
© 2023 CCH Incorporated and its affiliates and licensors. All rights reserved.