Banking and Finance Law Daily Wrap Up
- ENFORCEMENT ACTIONS—CFPB imposes $5.25M penalty against Carrington Mortgage Services
- COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT—ICBA offers recommendations on proposed legislation during ‘Lame Duck’ session
- CONSUMER DEVELOPMENT—Fed, OCC highlight financial education opportunities for consumers
- OVERSIGHT AND INVESTIGATION—Senators demand FTX provide files, explanations in the wake of its collapse
- STRATEGIC PERSPECTIVES—CFPB comes full circle under Chopra
- WORTH NOTING—Other regulatory, legislative, litigation, and industry developments
© 2023 CCH Incorporated and its affiliates and licensors. All rights reserved.