IP Law Daily
- PATENT—Fed. Cir.: Activision Blizzard video games did not infringe Infernal Technology’s computer graphics lighting patents
- COPYRIGHT NEWS: My Humps, My Poops and a ‘slime surprise’
- PATENT—E.D. Pa.: Wholesale drug purchasers prevail on antitrust claims against manufacturers of AndroGel® testosterone gel
- TRADEMARK—D. Utah: Tech startup fails to cancel rival’s trademark registration
- TRADEMARK—S.D. Ind.: Former ‘Sears Hometown Store’ operator must face Lanham Act false association claims
- TRADEMARK—TTAB: Honest Tea thwarts registration of HONEST POP for frozen treats
© 2023 CCH Incorporated and its affiliates and licensors. All rights reserved.