Securities Regulation Daily Wrap Up
- TOP STORY—Lawmakers, industry groups comment on SEC climate proposal
- CORPORATE GOVERNANCE—Del Sup. Ct.: Charter unambiguously required Class B shareholder vote for transfer of shares to creditors
- ENFORCEMENT—Brinks chilled whistleblowing despite knowing about SEC enforcement
- ENFORCEMENT—SEC charges Egan-Jones and CEO with conflict of interest violations
- SEC NEWS AND SPEECHES—SEC releases Spring rulemaking agenda, draws criticism from Peirce
© 2023 CCH Incorporated and its affiliates and licensors. All rights reserved.