IP Law Daily
- TRADE SECRETS—C.D. Cal.: Pulse oximeter companies prevail against former employer who left for Apple
- PATENT—D. Del.: Novartis’s voluntary dismissal of Entresto infringement suit defeated jurisdiction over counterclaims
- PATENT—D. Del.: Sun Pharmaceuticals can pursue estoppel and patent misuse defenses in suit brought by Allegan
- PATENT—N.D. Cal.: Koss Corporation’s wireless earphones patent invalid as directed to abstract idea
- TRADEMARK—TTAB: BORRELLO’S mark for cell phone accessories refused registration as mere surname
- WORTH NOTING—Other IP law developments
© 2023 CCH Incorporated and its affiliates and licensors. All rights reserved.