Banking and Finance Law Daily Wrap Up
- ENFORCEMENT ACTIONS—New York penalizes lending, servicing company for its allegedly inadequate cybersecurity measures
- BLOG TRACKER—Noteworthy blog posts and other commentary
- CHECKS AND ELECTRONIC TRANSFERS—Overdraft, NSF policy changes are impacting bank revenues, CFPB study reveals
- FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY—Congressional Research Service publishes ‘In Focus’ report about cryptocurrency
- MORTGAGES—CFPB: Mortgage data shows borrowers could save hundreds monthly by choosing cheaper lenders
- WORTH NOTING—Other regulatory, legislative, litigation, and industry developments
© 2023 CCH Incorporated and its affiliates and licensors. All rights reserved.