Products Liability Law Daily Wrap Up
- DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING DEFECTS—MEDICAL DEVICES—E.D. Cal.: Products liability claims involving medical device fail in absence of evidence of causation
- CPSC NEWS—CHILDREN’S PRODUCTS—Selfie Craft children’s pajamas recalled for violation of federal flammability standards, burn hazard
- CPSC NEWS—HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS—Fire hazard prompts Ove Decors to recall Vanessa fire tables
- DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING DEFECTS—MEDICAL DEVICES—N.D. Ohio: Patient’s state law claims against spinal implant manufacturer preempted by federal law
- EXPERT EVIDENCE—MEDICAL DEVICES—S.D. Ga.: Pelvic mesh manufacturer majorly denied exclusion of expert evidence in patient injury action
- NHTSA NEWS—MOTOR VEHICLE EQUIPMENT—Adventurer recalls campers due to propane leak concerns
© 2023 CCH Incorporated and its affiliates and licensors. All rights reserved.