Antitrust Law Daily Wrap Up
- ANTITRUST—E.D. Pa.: $25M settlement for Remicade consumers, third-party payors gets final approval
- ADVERTISING—N.D. Cal.: Misleading labeling claims over No Cow protein bars partially tossed
- ANTITRUST—S.D.N.Y.: Court declines to enforce ‘absurd’ arbitration clause with no nexus to consumers’ antitrust claims
- CONSUMER PROTECTION NEWS: Medical clinic agrees to stop making allegedly unsupported addiction treatment claims
- CONSUMER PROTECTION—D. Md.: FTC’s misrepresentation allegations against investment instructor survive motion to dismiss
- WORTH NOTING—Other Antitrust and Trade Regulation developments
© 2023 CCH Incorporated and its affiliates and licensors. All rights reserved.