Antitrust Law Daily Wrap Up
- ANTITRUST NEWS: Health care staffing worker charged with fixing wages for nurses
- ADVERTISING—D. Conn.: Some claims over benzene in Banana Boat sunscreen products don’t hold water
- ANTITRUST NEWS: DIRECTV files suit alleging price fixing in retransmission consent fees
- ANTITRUST—2d Cir.: $5.6B interchange fee payment card interchange fee antitrust settlement approval affirmed
- BLOG TRACKER—Noteworthy blog posts and other commentary
- FRANCHISING & DISTRIBUTION—D. Ariz.: $237K default judgment withstands failure to document deadline extension conversation, lack of meritorious defense
© 2023 CCH Incorporated and its affiliates and licensors. All rights reserved.