Antitrust Law Daily Wrap Up
- ANTITRUST—E.D. Wash.: Veterinarians lacked antitrust injury for claims that pet clinic and consolidator imposed anticompetitive restraints
- ADVERTISING—S.D. Tex.: Claims that manufacturer deceptively marketed beetroot dietary supplement fail
- ANTITRUST NEWS: Connecticut contractors plead guilty to Justice Department bid rigging charges
- ANTITRUST—9th Cir.: Aviation fuel business’s antitrust claims against City, airport group were rightly time-barred
- FRANCHISING & DISTRIBUTION—3d Cir.: Incomplete document filing in failed purchase of auto dealership leads to affirming of summary judgment
- WORTH NOTING—Other Antitrust and Trade Regulation developments
© 2023 CCH Incorporated and its affiliates and licensors. All rights reserved.